Covid 19 and sports

The Governor just found out yesterday that this was going on. Ya…
The Mayor was tossed out of City Hall by the mob. They took over 7 city blocks and city hall. She said she was one of them and in their side. But the mob wanted her to resign because she didn’t get rid of the police department.
Trump is now threatening Marshall law in Seattle and bring in the Army if the Governor and Mayor don’t do something.

He will use military force against the “peaceful” protesters. That is how it will be portrayed.

By the leftwing media. But, he also won’t hesitate to do it if it gets worse or doesn’t get better. That’s the part of Trump the Democrats hate and why they have been trying to get rid of them. He speaks his mind and not afraid to do what’s right for the country.

I agree. Imagine being hated when you try to do what’s right for the country. Honestly I don’t care what he SAYS, it really only matters what he DOES. Unfortunately we live in a country that seems to care more about what is said than what is done.

not that it matters has nothing to do with bball.
I graduated from law school 6 years ago this month.
The teacher of that course, graduated #1 in her Harvard law class as well as having a PhD in history of the women’s rights movement.

She still wants the ERA for its symbolic value…

Just have to wait for the turncoat Supreme Court Justices Trump put in. Destroying the Constitution with the recent Decisions.

Right on Harold. If you have been to the Orient as I have you can see why people wear the masks because the population density is so high, just like NJ and NYC in the USA. My daughter, a New Jersey Covid victim tells us that virtually everyone in that state wears a mask in public. The problem is that most Americans are so used to being free that they have no discipline when it is necessary to wearing masks that they don’t understand the reason it is to wear them to protect other people. But in NJ and NYC they have learned the hard way, by experience, just like in Asia.

There’s a big number of people that don’t care about other people. If no vaccine is found all we are doing is slowing the inevitable of a couple million deaths or more until herd immunity sets in. Or, we find a cure for the infection of the lungs. We are also dragging out the destruction of the economy giving Marxists a straight path to control. A long slow lead up to the Millennium.

And who says a “vaccine” will solve the problem?

I’ve told you about the flu vaccine and how effective that is.

A vaccine will be found and Fauci will make big money with it.

EVERYTHING is about the money.

JCoug makes a great point here.

488 companies around the world are working on a vaccine. So, he has 1 out 488 chance of making big money. Over 100 in the U.S. alone. Yes, a vaccine for all the old farts and underlying conditions will be a huge benefit. The medical scientists are also have better methods of keeping people alive as well. A steroid compound is now 30% effective as is with other drugs. Just saying.

Interesting how selective you are about the information you obtain, how you interpret it and what you choose to believe or not believe. I happen to think the medical/drug industry is a mess right now. Health care is a disaster, the extent to which this country is obsessed with drug prescriptions and medicating everyone for every problem that we all supposedly have is out of control and you know what? the primary motivation that drives it all is money and the love of money. 500 companies working on a vaccine? What a debacle. A 1 in 488 chance? You make it sound like some kind of lottery, which by the way, is also all about the money. All of the social distancing and mask wearing isn’t doing a thing to slow it down or contain it. It is worse now than it has ever been.

You’ve seen what a toilet bowl looks like when you flush? That is where things are headed and there is no stopping it at this point. We have had so many opportunities to change the course of direction and collectively we have failed miserably. It starts inside the home and family but nobody even thinks about that, let alone talks about it.

Breath in, breath out…breath in, breath out…Feel better :hugs:

Those companies seeking for a vaccine do not work for each other. The first will receive the reward. That’s called competition. There are some drugs that the companies can overcharge. This one they won’t be able to. And, the fact human tests are already being done is fantastic. That’s because there is competition and a need.

And, relax on the increased cases. There is by far more testing because of the opening up of the country. Most of the new cases are young people, not old farts like us. Where our masks so we don’t infect others. I was at the Mall today and 99% of the people were wearing masks.

Not sure what the point of your post is but that is usually the case… I don’t think many of us are sure what the point of many of your posts are. Anyhow, that’s neither here nor there. Blah, blah, blah on the vaccine. I don’t think the “experts” really have any idea what is going on or what they are dealing with.

A lot of people I know got sick with this thing long before it supposedly came over from China. A lot of people who have never had any symptoms have been told they had the Covid virus and a lot of people who were really sick the last few months have been told they never had the virus. Regardless of what you are reading/hearing don’t assume or believe that any of it is real or true. There has been a lot of misinformation, misleading, political crap and unnecessary quarantining, mask wearing, etc. I wear a mask most of the time because I try to comply with and respect leaders and to protect my parents. Common sense and listening to the spirit are not part of the response plan from govt. leaders. We can have all the scientific research in the world available to us and still be clueless because of unrighteousness. There have been a lot of poor decisions made with restrictions, information, unnecessary deaths, etc.

Why is this happening in a time when we have so much information and knowledge available? Because, at the root of the problem is the love of money and blatant dishonesty and turning away from God and his commandments. The current situation was predictable and bound to happen. It is very sad to watch, but not surprising at all.

Not sure what you mean was predictable. The virus or China getting back at Trump? And, it this is all a fake pandemic why wear a mask around your parents?

What is happening is Trump is hoping for a vaccine. Edits the elections. If there isn’t one, the hope of one goes away. Democrats are the new Marxists. And they want to take away our rights and liberty.

The way the whole thing is being handled, that is what was predictable. Did you not read my post? Or did you just gloss over it thinking of how you would respond?

Who ever said this was a “fake plandemic”? There is nothing fake about it. The problem is with how it is being dealt with. Have you heard of the story of the little boy who cried wolf? That is what is happening. Explain how even though people are doing what they are asked to do the number of cases continues to rise in spite of it. Bad information, deceiving information, hidden agendas… all of this basic dishonesty is what creates problems. How do things work out when you lie? It never goes well. People may think they are escaping a problem by lying but it ultimately never works out that way.

This is probably too complicated for you to understand completely so best to just let it go.

The topic is easy to follow. Your bouncing all around is hard to follow. Take a deep breath and collect your thoughts. Remember, I was the one who had called your conspiracy about all things basketball a “boy who cried wolf.”

My take one this is the virus is real. It doesn’t make the vast majority very sick. In fact, less than the flu. Most are a-sympathetic. Kids can go back to school be affected very little. But, the adults and grandparents scan get very sick. But, I just watched a doctor on TV just said children don’t spread it to adults. The masks keep your germs from spreading your bugs. So, I’m okay with everyone wearing masks. Doctors have also said it takes 10 to 15 minutes if close conversations with someone who is infected to spread enough microbes for you to get sick. So, germs on table tops being transferred to our nose or eyes in enough amounts is doubtful.

Sounds like you are on top of it and you know exactly what is going on. The fact that much of the information you just shared is different than a lot of what has been said sort of confirms my point. The so called experts really don’t know what is going on. They are throwing darts at a board and hoping one of them hits the target.

You still don’t speak much to the meat of my point which is understandable.

Real peaceful, at least two people have been killed with no police presence in the Seatte occupied zone. Marxitz, Leninists

California has banned singing in church meetings now. Apparently it’s okay to yell and scream while protesting but don’'t sing in church.

The spike in cases isn’t coming from churches, nobody has been meeting here in CA… no church as far as I’m aware.

Will the chaos and turmoil ever end?